Friday, September 10, 2010

About Inquisitive Scholar

Behind the blogs of "Inquisitive Scholar," is a woman who is fascinated by many sorts of things. Before I dive to deep into who I am, I should properly introduce myself (this being my first blog). My name is Ebony Baron-Walden. I'm majoring in Graphic Communications and minoring in Psychology at Bernard Baruch College. The World of Business, by my standards, is the balance between intellect, initiative and inventiveness. These being the characteristics I want to fine tune. Just dabbling in my major I'm beginning to direct my future in a place I will hopefully be happy with. 
Created for a Fraternity Anniversary (Box was pre-made). Reverse side was signed by attendees.
On a more personal note, I am also a self-taught artist, meaning I have taught myself the art of glass etching, woodburning, calligraphy and am willing to learn more aesthetic skills!!. I'm family-oriented and keep my loved ones and very close. Besides what I've already listed that keep my days eventful, I am president of my sorority and interning with JD Relations company. Inspired by what lies beyond today!!

3 comments:

  1. hi Ebony,
    You seem to be a good writer and a person with high aims.Also, to mention that u have many interesting skills and person inspired to be a Leader.

    Saurabh Shrestha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ebony,

    First of all, thank you for the comment you posted on my page. After reading your post, I can see that we're similar in a way. I'm also very family-oriented :) I feel that you're a very talented person, and I really like the way you write. I look forward to reading more of your posts (",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ebony

    Il be glad to share anything that might interest you about Serbia any time. Thank you for you comment, I love you art work,and style of writing.

    Good luck with everything
    Adam

    ReplyDelete