Wednesday, November 17, 2010

D.I.S.C: What letter best fits you?

From the in depth test, Influence was my diagnostic. These characteristics definitely reveal the true Ebony. A prime example has been my new responsibility as president of my organization of over 60 members, Theta Phi Gamma sorority;some crazy lovable women. Taking into consideration the several personalities and circumstances where I must motivate my members for recruitment, enthusiasm is key. In all situations where I must play mediator for even the seemingly insignificant debacles, I must look at each sister with no reservations. This environment definitely brings to life my Influential diagnostic. This environment is comfortable and my members have adequately achieved the action plan needed. Being such a organized obsessive perfectionist, lists, deadlines and honest appraisals suit my character perfectly. These guidelines have kept me successful in my en devours and tasks as president.

In my opinion, types can be modified. Why should we have to permanently stay in one quadrant? As time changes we mature and adapt to each daunting situation; to a degree  our type is basically the same at our core but just assimilates to the current situation. Knowing anothers' type is just as important, knowing this solves the issue of "how do I work with this person efficiently and get the goal fulfilled." In general understanding people's  traits , type, abilities and inabilities ensure a smoother plan of action. This diagnostic can categorize each member's strengths or replace this member with another who will compensate for their weakness.

I AM TYPE INFLUENCE!

2 comments:

  1. I think for the most part we all agree with the diagnostic we got because the test just seems so accurate. I wonder what your second dominant trait is. It sounds like a C would fit you nicely just because you seem like such a perfectionist with all the little deadlines and goals. Its definitely nice being an I though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never thought about your traits cahning as you grow and mature, but the more i think about it the more logical it seems. as you have more exoeriences you learn more.

    im also I and its the best. haha. and i agree that knowing peoples type is important. it is the most effeicent way to getr things done in a work setting. i think that groups should be set up in school afet these test are taken

    ReplyDelete